The Elevate Dashboard brings together your practice management software, QuickBooks, website, and social media data to improve specific areas of your practice.
The Elevate Team Works On Your Practice
You have a great team working in your practice. We work on your practice, allocating a Chief Operations Officer, Chief Accounting Officer, and Chief Marketing Officer to your practice.
“Elevate has specific members of their team that work directly with my team. My office managers know the accountants by name! They empower my staff to take ownership in hitting budget numbers, thereby keeping overhead down.”Clayton Cook, DMD, Owner of 3 Practices
- Bookkeeping and accounting in the cloud
- Payroll processing and quarterly filings
- Business tax filing now included!
- Executive calls with your dedicated CPA
- Online team member tax portal
- Monthly expense reports for team member metrics
- Overhead analysis
- Property tax filings
- Quarterly and annual tax planning strategies
- Practice benchmarking
- Operations manuals and team handbook
- Elevated Patient Experience
- Patient education materials
- Online training for team members
- Team roles and accountability system
- Practice membership plan for patients
- Elevate dashboard with practice metrics
- Metrics for every team member
- Practice checklists
- Daily huddle emails with key metrics
- Practice documents in the cloud
- Office paperwork and key documents in English and Spanish
- Custom practice website design
- Online appointment requests
- Hosting, security, and updates
- Quarterly marketing planning
- Weekly posts to major social media platforms
- Monthly office giveaways
- Practice social media guide
- Ensure a consistent online presence through citation analysis
- Practice branding
- Discounted marketing materials
Elevate clients benefit from an overhead that is 21% lower than the industry average
We make it easy to work with us at no additional cost.
It’s a 2-step process.
1. We will analyze the products and services you are currently paying for that Elevate will replace.
2. Our goal is to get your overhead to 61% or lower. Typically we save you money, even after our fee.